Nancy Ann's Flower Market is a cult favorite florist in Marin County in Northern California, known for farm fresh flowers, handmade inspirations, and honest prices. Each bouquet tells a local story about our craft, culture, and community, so a part of our proceeds always goes to boosting our local charities.
Come join our smart, talented, and entrepreneurial team to grow our little flower shop to a floral empire! We put a lot of TLC into growing our close-knit flower family with creative and collaborative geniuses, so please send along your quick bio and resume to Paul at email@example.com. We'd love to talk flowers with you :)
Floral Design Manager / Full Time
We’re looking for a creative director to design weekly bouquet and arrangement recipes, train designers on how to make custom orders and weekly accounts, and grow our floral event design services. This flower connoisseur has a wonderful design aesthetic, keen sense of seasonal wholesale pricing, and meticulous and machine-like work ethic. This person Managing and motivating a team of hungry designers is key to growing our loving flower family. Starting at $30/hr, 9am-5pm, 6days/wk, annual bonus.
• Consult with clients on custom floral designs for special events/weddings
• Design the weekly bouquet and arrangement recipes and train designers/shopkeepers to execute
• Put on a show making custom and walk-in bouquets in the storefront
• Teach flower arranging workshops for interest groups
• 1+ year experience in floral design at shop or for events/weddings
• Familiarity with all regularly available flowers and local wholesale pricing
• Affinity to Nancy Ann’s brand values, style and culture