Nancy Ann's Flower Market is a cult favorite florist in Marin County in Northern California, known for farm fresh flowers, handmade inspirations, and honest prices. Each bouquet tells a local story about our craft, culture, and community, so a part of our proceeds always goes to boosting our local charities.
Come join our smart, talented, and entrepreneurial team to grow our little flower shop to a floral empire! We put a lot of TLC into growing our close-knit flower family with creative and collaborative geniuses, so please send along your quick bio and resume to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to talk flowers with you :)
Shop Keeper / Part Time
We’re looking for a charmer to excite and educate the customers about our seasonable flowers and plants, weekly bouquets, and custom design services. One day, you might be inspiring walk-in customers with the "perfect bouquet" for their loved ones. Another day, you might be working the crowd by showing them how our "signature" daily bouquets is made from our cute flower stand. Other days, you might be taking phone orders and describing how today's roses smell like sunshine. As the first impression of our Nancy Ann brand, your delightful customer service, quick problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills are a must. You must be great with people and working to improve our process. Starting at $15/hr, 7:30am-2:30pm, 9am-5pm, or 12-8pm, 3-4 days/wk.
- Organize the daily orders, updated inventory list and upcoming delivery sheet
- Inspire our customers and cost out beautiful bundles or bouquets as they wait
- Design our "signature" daily bouquets, special orders and weekly accounts
- Ensure the highest quality of customer service for our brand
- Take phone orders for efficient pickup or delivery
- 1+ year experience in retail or floral shop
- Familiarity with local and seasonal flowers and their wholesale pricing
- Affinity to our brand values, style and culture