Nancy Ann's Flower Market is a cult favorite florist in Marin County in Northern California, known for farm fresh flowers, handmade inspirations, and honest prices. Each bouquet tells a local story about our craft, culture, and community, so a part of our proceeds always goes to boosting our local charities.
Come join our smart, talented, and entrepreneurial team to grow our little flower shop to a floral empire! We put a lot of TLC into growing our close-knit flower family with creative and collaborative geniuses, so please send along your quick bio and resume to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to talk flowers with you :)
Store Manager / Full Time
We’re looking for a mother hen to manage the staff, scheduling, and shop culture. As the heart and soul of the shop, the store manager ensures the flowers stays fresh, supplies are replenished, tools are maintained, design process is smooth, and the customer experience is at the heart of our business. Wearing multiple hats and getting your hands dirty are ways of life here. Clear communication, positive energy, and firm organization skills are a must to herd our growing flower family. Starting at $18/hr, 7:30am-2:30pm or 12-8pm, 5 days/wk, annual bonus.
- Manage customer feedback, resolve issues systemically and strive for highest standards of customer service
- Create a weather-proof and seasonal storefront design and layout for optimal customer flow
- Update the weekly inventory, shop supplies and pricing of our flowers and products
- Handle the employee training, needs and issue resolution as we grow our team
- 2+ year experience in retail management
- Familiarity with all local and seasonal flowers to sell in bunches, bouquet and arrangements
- Must be proficient with office software and POS/inventory technology
- Affinity to our brand values, style and culture